Clinical Informatics Specialist II, Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC)
The Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC); IS Clinical Informatics is seeking an experienced Clinical Informatics Specialist II to join their team. This is a full time position that will require schedule flexibility and on-call responsibilities. Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in nursing, informatics, or allied health.
- Five (5) years of active and progressive experience in an acute care patient setting.
- Project management skills necessary to coordinate multi-phase, multi-discipline projects working with all levels of staff.
- The Clinical Informatics Specialist II is responsible for the clinical and technical aspects of departmental work efforts. This position provides facilitation and consultation services to assigned clinical users/departments. The Clinical Informatics Specialist II participates in departmental initiatives and identifies ways that information technology could improve workflow.
- Serves as a department liaison that consults with clinical users to explore information technology needs and define areas of improvement. Works closely with applications to communicate and meet those needs.
- Understands the core business processes and customer needs of the assigned departments.
- Participates in patient care initiatives as assigned including committee and task force activities.
- Analyzes issues, presents alternatives and discusses recommended solutions to workflow with the user community. Assists in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of selected solutions.
- Effectively communicates with all Information Services departments.
- Actively participates in the selection, design, installation, implementation and deployment of clinical information technologies.
- Coordinates the installation of new clinical systems/applications and changes to existing systems/applications between Information Services and the user.
- Assesses users training needs and designs and/or assists with the design of educational programs to meet those needs. Conducts educational sessions to assist users in understanding the system/application and its capabilities as needed.
- Experience in implementing any EMR is a plus.
Interested applicants please apply to job id# 113747.
RN OR NURSE INPATIENT CVOR, ARNOLD PALMER HOSPITAL (APH)
Arnold Palmer Hospital is a 158-bed pediatric hospital facility and part of Orlando Health and is supported by the Arnold Palmer Medical Center Foundation. Arnold Palmer Hospital is the first facility in Central Florida to provide emergency care exclusively for pediatrics and to rank as one of the "Best Children’s Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report.
We are the only comprehensive Pediatric Cardiovascular Program currently in central Florida. We are ranked by US News and World Report’s top children’s Hospital’s for Heart and Heart Surgery again in 2012; and has been for the last 3 out of 4 years. We have a 20-bed dedicated Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) with a dedicated multi-disciplinary healthcare team. We have excellent Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgical outcomes, for all levels of surgical complexity. We promote family centered care utilizing an interdisciplinary team approach in restoring and promoting optimal levels of health and function to our patients and their families. Our nurses are an integral part of the healthcare team and are specially trained to manage some of the most complex pediatric cardiac patients. Come join our team!
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse who meets below requirements:
Graduate from an approved school of nursing. BSN or current national certification in area of practice required (CNOR, CRNFA).
Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current BLS certification. ACLS, NRP, PALS.
Two years Surgery RN experience required. Pediatric experience is strongly preferred.
please apply to job id# 112773.
Cardiac Exercise Specialist, The Orlando Health Heart Institute
The Orlando Health Heart Institute has an opening for a Cardiac Exercise Specialist. The Exercise Specialist Administers the Phase I, II, III cardiac rehab programs, which includes passive/active assistive exercises, participation in the multidisciplinary team conferences and patient education, under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager.
Qualified candidates will have the following education/experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or Physical Education and One (1) year cardiac rehab experience required.
Interest applicants please apply to job id# 113870