Dear Prospective Teenage Volunteer:
Thank you for your interest in the Orlando Health Teenage Volunteer (TAV) Program. This packet contains everything you need to start a very rewarding career as a volunteer with us. Please take a moment to read the following questions to be sure this program is right for you.
- Am I at least 15 years old?
- Am I currently enrolled in high school (or equivalent) and maintain a “C” average or above?
- Am I willing to complete a screening process that includes a criminal background check, drug screening, 3 necessary reference checks and tuberculosis skin test (PPD)?
- Am I willing to commit to four months of volunteer service?
- Do I have reliable transportation to and from the hospital?
If you have answered YES to all of the above questions, please complete the Teenage Volunteer Application and mail it to:
Attention: Volunteer Services
818 Main Lane
Orlando, Florida 32801
What’s next? As soon as your completed application is received, you will be called for a personal interview.
Volunteers are the heartbeat of Orlando Health. Your interest, caring and commitment are greatly appreciated. We look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions please feel free email Carmen.Negron@orlandohealth.com or call 321.841.1650.